MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ripple Dishcloth




Okay, do you ever get stuck on a pattern and just keep making it over and over? Well this little ripple dishcloth has become that for me. Whenever I want to work on something but I don't know what---this little rascal just pops up. The photo doesn't show the colors very well but it is a very deep purple and a light one. I have no idea what I am doing wrong but my colors just don't seem to come out right, I think I need more photo lessons. Anyway, this one is so easy and of course it is small so it doesn't take long to finish one, it makes me feel like I have actually done something....but in reality I am just playing 8>) Well, I think it might be time to call it quits for the day, I hope everyone has a great Wed. and take care.

2 comments:

  1. The colors looked right on my computer. Mamma Net knits me dish cloths but I do like your ripple one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Molly. I love your puzzle too... and your new header *LOL*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.