MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Round Ripple Patterns

I have really gotten hooked on the star and round ripple afghans, I am now working on a Spiderman Ripple that I hope to have finished within a few days (X crossed fingers). I am ready to get back on to some other things. But I thought I would post this link in case there are other crochet junkies out there like me that are always on the lookout for new ideas and the price is right--FREE, you can't ask for anything better than that! Unless it comes with its own chocolate. She has some pretty photos and lots of links to different styles so take your time going through and enjoy some of the eye candy.....there's no calories you know. Take care.

http://homeofalonelywoman.blogspot.com/2008/10/10-14-2008-round-afghan-free-patterns.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly!

    I love both your blogs! I want to take some time soon and go back to the beginnings and read where it all started. I love reading the first few posts of a blog and watch it progress over time.

    I also love all your projects. Crocheting is my first love in the world of crafting. It was the very first thing I was taught to do at the age of six and have been doing it for 41 years now. You have some fab projects and some fab ideas here and I certainly want to take on some of these on eventually!

    I will start looking at stuff to do your stocking sometime this week. Am trying to get an idea of what things you like and go from there. I think this swap thing is gonna be sooooooo much fun!

    Take care and catch ya later!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.