MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Debs Crochet

Debbie over at Debs Crochet has so nicely passed this Sunshine Award along to 12 lucky people and guess what....I was one of the 12!! I am so tickled I can hardly sit here and type, and there is another good part. I get to pass it on to 12 other great blogs, now how neat is that? So I now am going to have to decide on those blogs out of so many of you great people, this will be hard but here is my list and some of the guidelines that you need to do when you accept this award.

The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positive and creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

1. Armina at
arminas_animals

2. Barb at
barbs_creations

3. Kelly at
bella_bambina

4. Pattie at
blissfully_domestic

5. Paula at
confessions_of_a_crochet_pattern_slut

6. Faye at
crochet_by_faye

7. April at
dishcloth_diaries

8. Debra at
hooks_and_yarn

9. Karen at
karens_garden_of_colors

10. Azbelle at
sunflowerzcrochet

11. CraftyBegonia at
crafty_begonia

12. Bethel at
bethel_of_bethania

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Molly! You're gonna end up with a whole bouquet! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Molly,
    Thank you so much... your so kind...
    OOroo... Bethel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.