MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ripple Snuggle Sack

Doesn't this look comfortable?  I just love making these because I can see that little baby sleeping so snuggly and warm.  Other people may complain about using sleeping bags, remember those camping days?  But I always liked sleeping in one because there wasn't any chance of any unwanted "critters' getting in there with me.  Naturally you always stay covered up.  Wow, somehow I went from making a snuggle sack for a baby to camping out with creepy crawlers ?!&%??  Anyway, the link below is to the pattern that I made above.  I make a bunch of them and sent to the Pine Ridge Reservation to help cover up those little ones, it does get cold here and even during the summer its pretty cool at night.  So, if you are looking for a neat present for a baby this will fill the bill, plus it is very easy. 

Also they are good for little girls to cover up there baby dolls with.  Now since we're out camping how about some S'mores???

http://suzies-yarnie-stuff.blogspot.com/2010/03/suzies-ripple-sleep-sack-and-cap.html

6 comments:

  1. Another great pattern my friend! You are enormously talented and I love how you help us all out! Thank you.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute, but I don't make much for babies unless I get a special request. It has gotten way too complicated to sell stuff for kids on Etsy now and I don't need the hassle...I just want to enjoy crocheting and not worrying about laws that make Etsians life more complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling! Do they go quickly (time wise)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats pretty, I have the pattern but havent' made one yet.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Simply lovely Molly. What a good idea,
    Thank you!
    Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.