MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tote Things Along


I made this little tote bag to add to my Christmas present stash.  It was such an easy bag to make that I will probably make some more for some of the little girls that live around us here.  It is just a simple long pice that is stitched in hdc, then I made some ripple rows on the flap.  The handle is made using the Kumihimo Japanese Braiding technique, if you are not familiar with it I have included a YouTube video below that will show how to make one.  It is very quick to learn and can be used for many things.  So I hope you enjoy it all.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea and interesting handle. Thanks for sharing...come visit when you can...

    Twitter: SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, that is adorable...those little girls are going to love it.... have a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighbour's little girls are going to be thrilled- what about a barbie pink one ?!
    Louisex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like that purse and the handle looks great! I'll have to try that. You are so ahead of the game by having a Christmas Stash already :-) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Molly,

    First of I would like to let you know that the Book has arrived safe and sound at my house. Oh what a lovely book it is. Thank you so very much again. I have a feeling that you will see a few of the projects from this book on my blog in the future.

    Also would like to tell you, that I also like that little purse, especially that handle.

    Hope the rest of your day is wonderful and we will see each other again.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.