For those of you that only look at photos, if you will look at the top left one here on my blog you will see that it is one award that I have won from Clara at Clara's Crochet Room at:
So in going with the rules as Clara has put them down I must give this award out to 10 people and also tell you 10 things you probably don't know about me. So, here goes the first part, the 10 people.
1. Paulette at http://beedeebabee.blogspot.com/
2. Cat at http://lifebyhook.blogspot.com/
3. Fern at http://crafterholic.blogspot.com/
4. Jeanne at http://tomshack.blogspot.com/
5. Faith at http://crochetbythesea.blogspot.com/
6. Sandie at http://crochetcabana.blogspot.com/
7. Megan at http://crocheteveryday.blogspot.com/
8. Glor at http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/
9. Naida at http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/
10. Tamara at http://crochetwithtamara.wordpress.com/
Now on to the second part which is to tell you 10 things people don't usually know about me.
1. I spend most of my day in my wheelchair.
2. I have multiple sclerosis and was paralyzed for almost 1 1/2 yrs.
3. I love all animals, but am not real crazy about large dogs.
4. My Aunt (on my Daddy's side) taught me at 8 yrs. old how to crochet, she says so I could read her the instructions.
5. My husband is my best friend in the whole world.
6. I am a pre-k teacher, retired.
7. I miss most being able to just go for a walk and look at rocks and leaves.
8. I'm afraid my condition is wearing my husband down, he is getting very tired lately.
9. I miss teaching, I think I am like my Mother and was born to teach.
10. My Mother should have been a teacher, she taught me how to read before I was even old enough to start school.
Well, I suppose thats it folks. Either you like me or you don't. But I like you just the same. I will let everyone know of their award so they can stop by here to pick theirs up. Thanks again Clara, and you ladies make sure you go by her blog and visit. Tell her I said "Hi."