MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally Online

My monitor quit the other day so Jay has been looking everywhere for me a new one.  Finally he found me one late last night and went and picked it up around 9:00p.m.  Since it was so late he didn't hook it up until this morning and since he had a Santa thing to do today I haven't had a chance until now to get on it.  It works great!!  I am so proud of it and of Jay for sticking with it to find me the right one,  it works so good.


So I will be back on here sometime tomorrow to write and let you know what I have been up to, so just hang in there a little while longer, okay?  Check with you real soon.

12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back and that you are ok. Was realizing that I hadn't seen you for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear friend, I'm so glad to see you back!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondered why I hadn't seen a posting from you.. that explains it all..
    Will check in again tomorrow :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be checking in later for you...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Molly,

    Great...and Welcome back!!!
    See you Tomorrow and enjoy your Weekend,

    send you many Greetings,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweet Molly! I haven't been around Blogland much with all this Christmas craziness so I'm trying to do a little catching up today. You know...my monitor conked out last month and I had to get a new one also! I'm loving the new one much better than the old one which had a shrinking picture problem for months....I love the organizer you made for Jay. That's really a great gift. Why can't I ever think up things like that?!! Enjoy your weekend Sweetie! xo Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there ever a good time for stuff to break? Ugh ... glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your back :-) will check in soon to see what you been up too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Miss Molly!! You were missed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I am sorry to say I did not make it back the next day :(
    But I have stopped by in a quiet moment to wish you and yours a Happy Christmas and a safe New Year. :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Molly to you and your family. Have a Happy New year too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.