MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Monday, January 24, 2011

We Have A Winner !!!

Well, people we do have a winner.  I drew the name late last night then wound up in ER for awhile so that's why I am so slow today.  I hope everyone continues to stop by and see what is going on here, this has really been fun for me, I hope all of you that didn't win still come by and hope you had fun here also.  Okay, the name I drew has 48 hours to contact me with her address so if I don't hear from her then I draw another name. 

So Good Luck to Allison and Thank You to all the others who participated.  Stay warm and stay tuned.  As my uncle used to say, "See you in the funny papers!"

Allison from Field Wonderful

14 comments:

  1. I remember "see you in the funny papers." It always made me giggle when I heard it.


    CONGRATS Allison !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Molly! I hope you're ok?

    Love you,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you are feeling better. You're in my thoughts and prayers. I love stopping by so I will continue to visit and hope that you are well. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're alright Molly! Wish I could've been the winner but congratulations to Allison.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Allison!

    Molly, you take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well Molly and congrats to Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, that's a real cliffhanger! Hope all is well and that you'll be back and busy before long... Congrats to Allison...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better now, Molly.

    My Dad used to say the "funny papers" line too. I'm guessing it was something someone used to say on one of the old radio shows?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know you are home and wanting to crochet :))
    But look at the followers! there are now ,212.. Wow thats great :))
    Take care Molly, hugs pat in tas :))
    Oh and Congrats to Allison :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. how very exciting for me! thanks for the giveaway!!! i'll email my address.

    i hope you are feeling better. get lots of rest so you can be back to crocheting in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Molly, I know you just went to visit the ER to see how everyone was from the last time you were there...cause you're just that kind of person! Glad you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Molly, I noticed I had a new follower this morning! Welcome. Hope you all get a break from all the snow and ice there. Sending warm hugs your way! I'll be your 215th follower. Have a terrific weekend, Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.