MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Make My Own Snow

We have been having snow off and on for about a week.  But it really is pretty bad when you have to make your own snow.  Now to tell the truth, I was over at a friend of mine, her blog, and I happened to see that she had a snowflake on there that she had made.  It was the cutest thing.  Well, I decided to give it a try, and see what it looked like.  I loved it ! 


Anyway, I'm posting a photo of mine so you can see how well it snowed--HaHa--at my house, plus I am posting the link to my friends blog so you can get her instructions on how to make your own.  I hope you enjoy checking her blog out.  Take care my friends.

Clara's Crochet Room   
 http://clarascrochetroom.blogspot.com/






10 comments:

  1. You make really nice snow, as does Clara. I think I'm going to have to join you two in the snow making soon. These are just too cute, have to have some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree those are some really cute snowflakes. I am going to join you all and make me some snow too. I think I will make several and put them on a ribbon and have some snow garland to hang up! Thanks for sharing that snow you created :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, your snowflake looks so nice against that fabric. I'm still making them! Thanks for the mention. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing :)) Thankfully these snowflakes won't melt LOL.. I love them and should look great on the tree..
    Hope you are well.:))
    Pat int tas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Molly! Thanks for sharing this link for the snowflake pattern. We haven't had any snow here....yet. hehe I do believe I'll be trying this one out.

    Hugs my friend,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute snowflake...I think I'll try that one. I have one I like to use all the time, but it won't hurt to try another pattern. I also crocheted a snowball and a snowman for my Christmas tree...that'll probably be the only snow I'll see this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! I do not get snow in my area so I will began making my own as soon as I get through making some more prayer angels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Molly,

    your Snowflake looks very beautiful...
    Thank you for sharing!
    Enjoy your Week and send you many Greetings,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your snowflake!!! I am going to zip on over to Clara's and get the instructions. Love the picture of Santa sweeping Mrs. Santa off her feet. Thanks. Blessings. Lady Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Molly,

    I'm just wondering if you are interested in doing link exchanges? I love you site!

    http://www.antiquecrochetpatterns.com

    Thanks,
    TC
    (tcfproductions@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.