MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Monday, August 24, 2009

Shall We Make One?

I was running through some sites and ran across this tree. It is covered in lace, unusual but isn't it pretty? Talk about getting out of your comfort zone. I also wonder how they came up with the idea, were they just sitting there drinking a glass of iced tea and said, "I think I'll get up and cover that tree with lace?" I don't think so, they are just way more artistic than me. I probably would have said, "I need to get up and trim that tree." Oh, well, that's just me ;) I've included the link to their site for anyone that wants to go see lots of different photos. Take care my friends
Why Must We Stop Dreaming When We Wake Up?

2 comments:

  1. That is the second odd one I have seen today. On the selvage blog.. http://selvageblog.blogspot.com she showed a car that someone had knitted. It was a Ferrari. I think the trees are more practical really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty but knowing me if it's white I'll spill coffee on it. What a neat site. I love the planter they had on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.