MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Snowing!!

Okay, not really. I finally got Jay to take a pic of these after I got them all finished and starched. I think I will only make about 6 more and then I'll be done. By the time I get them finished it probably will really be snowing here. I suppose I should get back on crocheting something warm before it really does snow. I'm including the link that has bunches of snowflakes with their patterns so for those of you that are still having hot weather--you might have to make your own snow.

3 comments:

  1. Love the snowflakes. The blue background was a good idea to put them on they show up great. They will look great on a Christmas Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I, too, like the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool! My mom has some crocheted snowflakes that someone made. Actually, I think she may have given them to me!

    Starching them sounds like fun for some reason! It would be pretty to hang them randomly in your windows during winter...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.