MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Monday, December 14, 2009

Three Ripple Stitches

It seems like everybody is making a ripple something. I love making the round ripples, it seems like I don't even have to think, my fingers seem to get it all correct anyway. The video I've posted is by Teresa (Don't you just love her?) and she is showing 3 different ripples. I think I need one whole side of my blog just for interesting blogs, nope, one side wouldn't do it. I think I will need the whole page. Check the video out and see which way you are making your ripples. Take care


1 comment:

  1. Molly,
    It's Sue,
    Just loving your blog. Love your slideshow too! I see you like ripples! Aren't they gorgeous to do. I've made myself sit down this afternoon, and I've gone through everyone of my followers. People come along and we don't have time to check everyone out! So this is what I've done. I love your posts, and I'll definitely be coming back.
    I love your star ripples were they easy to do? Do you make your own design , or do you use a pattern. I'm pretty useless with patterns I have to say. But I really do love those stars.
    Congratulations on a great blog.
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.