MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pretty Square

This is the square that I was testing for Smooth Fox, which her link is below.  I really liked the way it turned out, it is a 12" square made using a size H crochet hook.  The pattern is very easy to follow and I can also see stopping about 4 rows back which would make a smaller square, 8" and use that size to make things.  I have about a zillion colors of yarn but for some reason I decided to just use these 2, I think I wanted to see what it would look like in simple colors. 

So if you get a chance buzz over to her blog and after you read everything in her posts look down the right sidebar where she has lots of free patterns, so go and enjoy yourself.

http://smoothfoxlover.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Very nice pattern Molly. Love the colours too!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to crochet and that is a very pretty square.
    Over from the Lady Bloggers Tea party.
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Lady Bloggers Tea Party. What a great blog to find. I love crocheting and knitting. Will definitely follow. Come visit when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, very pretty.. love that color.. I wish I had more time to crochet and learn more stitiches..have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Molly, I know this is a second comment but I just had to say after most of my life crocheting I have never seen a single crochet foundation... I love it! Wanted you to know I learned something new on your blog! Thanks, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.