MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas In July #1

Well, are we all ready to start thinking about Christmas Gifts?  Or at least to start making our gift lists?  I hope you will be able to find some ideas here that will help you out, needless to say I don't think y'all will be able to finish a bunch of these gifts now.  But you will at least be able to bookmark these ideas and then be ready to make them when  you have free time.


To start off we are going to come up with some ideas for probably the hardest person to make things for.  The men in your life.  Whether it is your husband, your father, your son whomever it is, men seem to be the hardest to satisfy.  So I am going to give you a few projects to look over and see if there is something you can use, I certainly hope there is.

This first one is for a sweater:
Big Man's Sweater
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/pappap/RonsSweater.html
This is a very simple pullover with a chest measurement of 56", but of course that can be changed by using a different size hook.
Mens Cardigan
http://wolfcrochet.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/mens-collage-cardigan/
This cardigan is for a mens size 48" chest, and again hook size can be adjusted.

Mens Vest
http://goodtimesithinkso.blogspot.com/2009/10/loving-hands-body-warmer-charity.html
This vest is sized for a 44" chest and again adjust hook for different sizing.
Newsboy Cap
http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Hats-Scarves-Gloves/Newsboy-Cap-Crochet-Pattern-from-Red-Heart
This cap is a favorite with the teenager girls as well as boys.




Earflap Cap
http://qualitycrochet4fun.blogspot.com/2009/10/ez-crochet-helmet-pattern.html
This cap is a favorite with all ages, it is amazing what just a little yarn color change can do.





5 comments:

  1. Molly you're such a sweetie! Thanks for sharing all these patterns with us girlfriend. Now are you gonna give us lessons too? LOL
    Luv ya
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all ready to start my lists and projects if something calls me to start. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the ideas and I see one or two that I might have to attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the hats, just might have to make a one of each. I am sure my grandchildren would love them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that cardigan...I might make it for my dad in Germany...and I should start soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.