MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Friday, December 3, 2010

I've Got It

I certainly had some super ideas given to me for Jay's birthday present and have decided on a couple of them.  One was a crocheted envelope with a nice card inside inviting him out for dinner so he won't have to cook his own birthday meal, and the other was for one of those "things" that go on the arm of his easy chair with pockets that holds his remote, his glasses, his tissues or anything else he wants to cram in there.


So now I just need him to disappear so I can get to work on this and get it finished by Wed. night and get it wrapped before he wakes up Thursday morning.  Anybody want to babysit a pretty big baby?????  He's going to be 63 years old, how is that possible?  Shoot I'm only........I forgot, must have been a Senior moment.   =)


I suppose I'm going to have to use these late nights when Jay has gone to bed to get things all cut out and ready to sew tomorrow.  He's so good about asking what I'm making and I just say 'something to talk about on my blog'  so I think I'll be pretty safe.  Check back in with me tomorrow and see how I'm doing.  Night ladies, I'm off to work.




6 comments:

  1. Get that hook flying Molly, talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - hope you get his present done on time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat ideas! I can see those fingers starting to fly now. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! I love surprise projects!

    Can't wait to see what you decide to make. ;-)

    I'm starting to feel crunch time for some of my surprise projects, too. I've been thinking about them for months CERTAIN that I have plenty of time. Not so much anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those really are great ideas there Molly. I know Jay will love 'em. Hope you're able to complete them and keep them secret. hehe

    Hugs my friend!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.