Well, Ms Tamara you have surely surprised me with this award. But I'm in the same spot you are, I think I have told everybody everything about me, but I'll give it a try anyway.
1. I am in my second marriage and we've been married for 37 years and he is just the best.
2. I have 8 grandchildren--but only 2 of them are girls!!
3. I have been crocheting since I was 8 years old, my Aunt taught me. I have also been sewing since I was 6 years old, my Mother taught me on an old treadle sewing machine.
4. For Valentine's Day my husband spoiled me and got me a Designer Dog, 1/2 Shih Tzu and 1/2 Pekingese (?). She is so spoiled but I do love her.
5. I do so love the snow but Jay doesn't let me out in it very often, so I guess I will just have to wait until spring.
6. Before I came down with MS I was a school teacher, after I became paralyzed I didn't think I could handle the kids correctly so I retired. I do love retirement!!
7. My first craft love is sewing then crocheting. I can't hand quilt anymore but I am trying to learn how to machine quilt........and I'm making a terrible mess!
I hope I told you some things that you didn't know about me, but I hope I didn't scare anybody off. Now for my list of people:
Free Amigurumi Patterns
Marine Corps Kids