MY FRIENDS AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN US

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Actually Got Something Done!

I got the small cap with the tassels finally finished last night.  Of course I don't have anybody to send it to but I'll just wait and there will be one pretty soon that needs a little something to keep warm.  We still have tons of snow on the ground and a big possibility of snow for the next 4 or 5 days.  So it looks like I'll be making some more caps pretty soon. The yarn is from Heather on Ravelry and it is just the best softest and squishy kind you have ever felt.

Now onto the cap on the pretty lady,  I won a crochet book and this cap came along with it as the woman designed it herself and it was posted in the book.  She said she felt like I deserved to win the cap also.  Wasn't that nice of her?  So I must make a cap from her book and post it on here for y'all to see.  So I think I will say Good-Bye for now and maybe if I get through with something else I'll show y'all tomorrow...................but don't hold your breath!!

13 comments:

  1. How kind that you got the cap as a bonus on your win! Yarn-y folks are always so giving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly how lovely to receive such a warm gift. :)) It looks snug :))
    Snow and more snow.. I do hope spring is on its way for you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little cap you made is so pretty! Love it. What a nice surprise in getting the hat with the book. Can't wait to see what you make from it. Have a wonderful day. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat is beautiful. Looks so warm.
    Hugs,
    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have you been!?!?! I used up January doing post-op care for a friend and then February by being a juror on a first-degree murder trial! Next thing you know, I'm planting a spring garden. Missed you and have also gone to a dedicated domain. You might have to change your links. Love the hat and so glad you found that extra present with the book. Can't wait to see what you do... Come visit when you can...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little hat. Lucky you with the bonus one. It's always fun getting another book too. It's made my day to see you are back in the swing of things, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat - new follower, new crocheter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you're ahead of me. :) I am so far behind on my crochet projects...I am getting them lined up but not finished, I liked your hats. :) Debb

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely little hat, looks so cosy and warm. It's so nice to play a bit of catch up Lol... :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice caps. how nice ya got a cap with the book.stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These hats are cute. Still battling with the crochet and now some of my students want to learn!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on the cap, it will really come in handy once the winter starts to come around again, which it will before you know it. It is nice to hear that you won the cap as an add-on to the crochet book. Sometimes people just want to share their patterns.

    My Website: Split Site PhD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found something interesting. Please leave a comment because I would like to come visit you.